ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer to provide targeted support in the shin and calf area. Chevron ribbing in the front of the leg sleeves target shin splints, while micro ribbing in the leg sleeves provide calf support and decrease fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are moisture wicking, meaning they will stay dry and lightweight during long runs and workouts. The compression leg sleeves feature graduated compression to improve circulation and blood flow. This gives the muscles more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover faster. Whether using the leg sleeves for running, basketball, tennis, or just working out, all athletes are able to benefit from using the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
What makes Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves the best compression leg sleeves?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been the number one selling leg sleeves thanks to the innovative features, ultra-comfortable fabric, and performance.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart With graduated compression, the veins’ cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
Who can benefit from wearing Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves?
- Runners Compression leg sleeves for running helps by alleviating shin splints, providing calf support, decrease leg fatigue. Whether you are experienced runner looking to take your running to the next level or just getting back into the sport, all runners are able to benefit from using compression leg sleeves.
- Basketball Players moving up and down the court causes legs to fatigue quickly and shin splints to develop. The compression leg sleeves for basketball help to reduce both by providing targeted compression.
- All Athletes whether using the compression leg sleeves while playing tennis, golf, soccer, working out, or any sport, athletes are able to take their sport to the next level by using Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
Zensah has been a leader in athletic compression apparel for over 11 years. We have tested our products on countless people – from professional athletes to novice runners. No one knows compression like Zensah. Once you wear our products, you will appreciate the difference. We guarantee it.